The truth is most people seem to think you need some sort of special technical skills to create videos, and I admit this was my way of thinking as well too...
I thought, just like you I am sure, that you need a great speaking voice or you need to look great on camera.
None of these things is necessarily true ... not saying they hurt, but what I am saying is they should not stop you from doing video, in 2018 and beyond...
Take a quick 6 minutes out of your day and discover a few things that you need to know to crush it with video starting as soon as, right now...
Now that you ready for success ... after watching the video above lets go over some uses for your video in your marketing plan...
Long story short, there are simply many profitable ways to use video in your online marketing.
No matter your business model ... online video will be helpful.
So here are a few ways video will be super useful to you in all aspects of your business:
1. Marketing – Videos are great for all sorts of marketing purposes.
You can make video ads that are like commercials, interesting or entertaining videos that could go viral, or even a combination of the two.
2. Traffic Generation – Even if you don’t have your own product to market, you can use videos to generate traffic to a blog or any other online property.
3. Product Creation – Because video is such a popular form of media, product buyers will appreciate having videos available in any packages they buy.
4. Sales Presentations – If you have your own products, videos can enhance your sales pages and increase conversions considerably.
5. Teaching – If your primary business model involves teaching something, video can be a great way to deliver your content.
Many people learn much better by watching videos than by reading instructions.
6. Reviews – Reviews are a very powerful selling tool, and video reviews have the potential to be even more powerful than written reviews.
7. Website Content – Videos also make great content for websites and blogs.
The popularity of video blogging (vlogging) has really taken off, and more and more people are seeking content in this format.
8. Branding – Videos are great for branding. They allow you to repeat your product name or your own name repeatedly.
They allow for great product placement.
They allow you to put a name or URL directly on the video itself.
There are so many ways to use video for branding purposes.
If you’ve been fearful of creating videos because you thought it was too technical ... too difficult ... too time consuming ... or was going to be too expensive ... hopefully you now see that none of those is true.
Even Jonathan agrees after attending COMEX, the main take away of that event is, VIDEOS. VIDEOS. VIDEOS.
Yes and he knows what he is talking about, because there is no doubt that video will continue to grow, and grow and grow some more … now is the time to get onboard and stay ahead of the curve and start making videos…